Has it ever happened that, after an acquisition, some elements come up you hadn’t detected during the “due diligence”? With dire financial consequences…
Elements are most often not only financial but operational and strategic.
1. Some examples
- Lack of investments in maintenance disrupt production after some time…
- The successful entrepreneur managed his sales team “on sight” with success in a local market, but as soon as the international expansion got on, with your money, chaos erupted, even locally: there was lack of structure, experience and risk management…-
- A new technology or product in the market puts a big question mark on future growth of the company you just invested in. An insider would maybe have known..
- The stock was evaluated at cost, not at market value…
- Warranty management: what is the risk of warranties given that are part of the business proposal of the company?
- The software products of the company have hundred of non-documented add-ons and versions, and the next generation developments are light-years off schedule…
To help you avoid this, you can ask consulting firms to help you in the due diligence.
But they are consultants, not managers. And their cost is also quite decent…
Do they know the “tricks of the trade” as managers? With a helicopter view you never look “under the kilt”.
Arrowstone, with its extensive network of seasoned managers, offers you the opportunity to use the inside knowledge of the sector by providing you experienced managers with deep experience in the business of the target company.
During the “due diligence” and negotiation phase.
For 2 days, 10 days or whatever, you choose.
2. How it works
From “Challenging walkthrough” to “thorough Operational audit” by an experienced manager with:
- Experience of the sector,
- A CEO or COO profile,
- Familiar with size of company you target.
He can help:
- Identify and analyze the sector-specific attention points,
- Validate the future business forecasts and strategic choices,
- Give experienced analysis of operations, organization, processes, state of tools, sales performances, …
- Attract attention on specific pitfalls of the sector (environmental hazards, social malpractices…)
Arrowstone proposes also Assessments of the Management Team, based on state-of-the-art methods who assess the actual management level and the potential of the managers.
Before you decide, Arrowstone gives you the insight to understand your opportunities and your risk. At the most transparent and reasonable price.
Our objective: that you identify Arrowstone as the best partner for your management issues!