1. CHANGE & IMPROVEMENT MANAGEMENT
In this type of operational assignments Arrowstone and the designed Interim Manager focus on implementing change or achieving improvements in the whole organisation or in a specific department.
- Roll-out of a more customer-focused management approach,
- Centralisation of some local front and back offices on one site,
- Integration, after acquisition, and redesign of the organisation and the middle management team of the acquired company,
- Coaching the management team of a large public administration in implementing project management methods…
- As most Interim Management assignments involve some change, the large experience of the Arrowstone Partners in Change Management is a key success factor.
2. PROVIDING THE MISSING EXPERTISE
The by Arrowstone selected Interim Managers provide specific knowledge, skills and experience and transfer them to the client organization.
- Stretching the credit and collection team, their systems and processes in a more professionalized and adequate organization,
- Designing a new European logistics centre for an international automotive company,
- Updating and benchmarking of the compensation and benefits policies in a telecom company,
- Assisting a Client in the choice process and implementation of a new ERP solution…
3. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Our selected and experienced Program or Project Manager coordinates and manages the project within your organization in order to guarantee forecasted budget, deadlines and expected results.
- Launching of a fidelity card for a Retail organization,
- Roll-out of a e-commerce sales dpt,
- Project and contract management of the construction of a new industrial production unit,
- Manage and coordinate a complex investment project….
4. START UP
An Organization wants to set up industrial operations or a sales organisation in “unknown territory”. Our Interim Managers, familiar with the subject through operational experience in the targeted area, will help our Client jump-start his business objectives.
- Start up of a subsidiary abroad in Eastern Europe (legal, tax, IT and financial matters),
- Define and implement a strategic and tactical plan of a new sales organization in South America for an industrial integrator…
5. BRIDGE THE GAP- TRANSITION MANAGEMENT
An organization is confronted with an unexpected vacancy. To maintain the continuity of the operations, our Interim Manager helps to bridge-over a temporary period.
- Appointment of a temporary Human Resources Manager awaiting the recruitment of an adequate permanent successor for the vacant position.
- Appointing a CEO awaiting a possible merger or sale of a company in the Food Industry,
- An IT Manager is temporary responsible for a pan-European rollout and must be replaced in his local functions…
6. CRISIS, TURNAROUND, RESTRUCTURING and RECOVERY MANAGEMENT.
Arrowstone and the Temporary Manager will manage a crisis situation in an organization, subsidiary or business unit.
Restructuring, turnaround, downsizing, divestments, increase of capital, closing down are complex processes where Interim Managers with a proven track record can make the difference.
The appointed crisis manager can have as mission to ensure the survival of the operations, to avoid bankruptcy or regain profitability. He may also be in charge of closing down operations on a site.
- Renew relationship with financial investors and attract new capital,
- Prepare and manage a « Chapter 11 » situation, (strong expertise)
- Implement successfully a cost reduction plan in a Textile firm,
- Manage and prepare a new start after bankruptcy,
- Close down an old production unit in the car industry (tier one), including “Renault plan” and reorientation of production to other European units…